the benefits

make up to £2,916 of your salary exempt from tax and NI    

the benefits

v-payplan — the smart parent's way to ​reduce childcare costs

v-payplan — the smart parent's way to reduce childcare costs

  • Working parents can save on tax and National Insurance payments for up to the first £243 of monthly childcare costs
  • Open to all working parents with children aged between 0-16 and using registered childcare providers
  • Employers save on employer National Insurance contribution
  • Easy to implement

Through its v-payplan voucher system, Cheshire Childcare Vouchers is able to help working families and their employers make substantial savings each year in tax payments and national insurance contributions.

open to all working parents

Working parents who have children under 16, or under 17 if disabled, in registered or approved childcare can qualify for childcare vouchers. Vouchers are used as full or part payment towards the cost of childcare fees.

​more money in your pocket

​To take advantage of childcare vouchers, the most popular method is to ask your employer to substitute part of your salary in childcare vouchers - up to £55 a week or £243 a month. This amount is taken from your gross salary - before tax and national insurance is applied. You then use the vouchers towards the cost of your childcare fees.

So, by restructuring the way you are paid and the way you settle your childcare fees, savings of up to £933 per parent can be made each year.

easy to implement

Using the v-payplan from Cheshire Childcare Vouchers is easy. Our systems ensure a smooth and efficient process from ordering vouchers through to redemption. Administration time is cut to a minimum - the trickiest part of using the v-payplan is figuring out what to do with your extra cash!

​employer benefits

​By making childcare vouchers available to all employees, your employer will also save on their NI contributions.

​interested? What to do next…

​If you’re interested in using Cheshire Childcare Vouchers, forward this website on to your employer or register here and we can contact them on your behalf to get things moving.